Lose The Training Wheels Fresno, CA.
Lose the Training Wheels (LTTW) is a weeklong bike program that uses adapted equipment to help individuals with disabilities learn to ride a two-wheel bicycle. Break the Barriers is pleased to offer this program through funding from the Central Valley Cycling Charitable Association.
Learning to ride a two wheel bicycle has many benefits, some obvious and some not so obvious including:
- Increase in self esteem & self confidence
- Inclusion opportunities
- Positive change in family dynamics
- Improved quality of life through recreation
- Independent transportation
- Improved physical fitness